Summer Day Camp
General Camp Information
Camp Forms (updated 3/9/17):
|Payment Plan Form|
Camp Calendars will be available end of April 2017:
Youth Day Camp
|Middle School Age
2017 Information (updated 3/15/17):
- Meet the Counselors Night | May 31 | Boy Scout Park, 23729 W. Ottawa St.
6p presentation | 6:30-7:30p open house
All parents and campers are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Location: Boy Scout Park Pavilion, next to the Recreation/Administration Center.
- Time: 8:30a-3:30p
- Extended hours are available for an additional fee, please see “Extra Fun” for details.
- Please register early as space is limited!
- Registration deadline is 2 weeks prior to the start of a session.
- A $25 late registration fee will be charged to enroll after the registration deadline.
- If a camper does not attend the scheduled field trip, there is no onsite option for camp that day.
- Dress Code:Campers should dress for the weather and must wear gym shoes and socks.
- Lunches, Water & Snacks: Campers must bring adequate food, snacks and water for the duration of the time they are at the program. Learn more...
- Camp Goals:Our main goal is for each child to have a fun, safe and exciting summer.
- Severe Weather Plan:Severe weather consists of extreme high winds, dark sky,
increased rain fall, and/or tornado warning or watch. If severe weather approaches, camp will be moved indoors.
- LCSRA Inclusion Aid & Support: Lily Cache Special Recreation Association (LCSRA) provides
inclusion services for individuals who wish to participate in
general recreation programs. Learn more...