TO REQUEST PUBLIC RECORDS THROUGH FOIA, PLEASE:
- Contact Executive Assistant/FOIA Officer Wendi Calabrese at
(815) 436-8812 or Calabrese@plainfieldparkdistrict.com, or
- In Mrs. Calabrese's absence, contact Director of Finance and Human Resources Maureen Nugent at
(815) 436-8812 or Nugent@plainfieldparkdistrict.com
- All FOIA requests must be submitted in writing, whether through US Mail, fax or email. Requesters do not have to use an official FOIA form to request information through FOIA. However, Plainfield Park District provides an official FOIA form for the requestor's convenience. Click here for a Plainfield Park District FOIA Form.
- The completed FOIA request/form can be mailed to Wendi Calabrese at the Plainfield Park District 23729 W. Ottawa Street Plainfield, Illinois 60544 ; faxed to (815) 436-8935; or emailed to the appropriate email addresses.
Plainfield Park District will respond to all FOIA requests within the time required by law.
A fee for copying may be charged, as allowed by law.
The Plainfield Park District intends to disclose public records in compliance with the Freedom of Information Act (5 ILCS, 140/1, et seq.)
What documents are immediately available?
Many documents are available on the District website, www.plfdparks.org, which you may download at this time (no FOIA request required):
- Americans with Disabilities Act Grievance Procedure
- Annual Report
- Bid Results
- Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Board Packets
- Board of Commissioners Listing
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Comprehensive Master Plan
- Mission, Vision, Value Statements
- Projects for Bid
- Public Social Media Policy
- Salary Information
Examples of Information Available through the FOIA
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Records
- Bids for Equipment or Services
- Bill, Check, Invoice, Voucher and Warrant Listings
- Bond Records
- Certificates of Publications, Meeting Notices, Legal Notices and Press Releases
- Contracts for Construction Projects
- Election Records
- Employee Manuals
- Insurance Policies
- Ledgers, Journals and Registers (General, Utilities, Accounts Payable and Receivable, etc.)
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Officials’ Oaths
- Plats of Survey for Parks
- Program Brochures
- Safety Manuals
- Vendor Records
The above list is merely a listing of the most commonly requested documents. It is not to be construed as exhaustive or limiting.